Saturday, January 18, 2014

Moose (our oldest Chihuahua)...off to the vet.


                  This here is Moose. He is our oldest Chihuahua and the only male dog that we have. Out of all the dogs that we have, he also seems to be the one that requires the most attention. He has his business into everything that goes on around here.

Today, we had to take him to the vet. We noticed about a week ago that he had a small lump on his right shoulder and then a few days later, it appeared to have grown a little more. After getting his shots updated and his nails trimmed, they examined the lump and diagnosed it as a benign cyst. So, we will be taking him back next month to have it removed and also his teeth need cleaned. I know some people brush their own dogs' teeth, but I can't get him to do that. It makes him cranky! So, if anyone knows of an easy way, I hope you share!!

Well, that is our latest news today on Moose. It is time for me to get some rest and I know that my side of the bed will be warm because he is already there. Life with pets.........worth it!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment